removals and storage
When Mr Paul Murphy from Northwich decided to rent out his house and move to London he gave the store room a call to discuss his storage options. A large take away unit was delivered direct to his door and Paul spent 5 days leisurely loading the contents of his 4 bedroom house into the unit. When he was finished the unit was picked up and taken back to our secure storage facility for long term storage.
"A brilliant idea, can't believe how easy it was" Paul Murphy, Northwich
Helen Holdsworth, an estate agent from Leeds, decided to use the store room to help her move house. A take away unit was delivered 4 days before her house move. On the moving day the unit was picked up and delivered to her new home. Helen then spent the weekend unloading and the empty unit was picked up 3 days later.
"I would recommend this service to anyone who is moving house - it even had a sack truck to help us move the heavy items!" Helen Holdsworth, Leeds
Moving and storage
Upon selling her house and her new home not ready for 6 weeks, Elle Caldicott used the store room take away to it's full extent. Our system allowed Elle to complete her sale, put all of her possessions into storage for 6 weeks and then havethem delivered to her new house with the minimum of fuss. No van hire, no driving, no stress just loaded once and unloaded once.
"Perfect! and the customer service to match" Elle Caldicott, Halifax
The perfect way to move
Julie from Altrincham took advantage of our "perfect way to move" system. 2 weeks before her moving date the store room delivered a regular sized take away unit. Julie filled the unit with all of the contents of her loft, garage, shed and excess garden furniture. These items were then taken into storage. 2 weeks after Julie moved into her new home (again, using our take away service) we delivered her items back to her to unload at her leisure.
Moving note: when you are moving house it is the household items that that are usually out of sight that cause the most problems! Get started early by sorting out the garage, loft and shed!
"This extra service cost me £150 it was money really well spent" Julie, Wilmslow
What do you do with all of your possessions if you are building an extension or remodelling? Especially if you want access to them. Simple just have a take away unit delivered to your driveway. Mr Martin Hunter did exactly that when he was having a loft conversion.
"Knowing my stuff was safe and secure outside my house was ideal the alarm system connected to my mobile phone really put my mind at rest"
Martin Hunter, Preston
"The service provided by Store Room is always efficient and professional which meets all our requirements and urgent requests. The necessary details are provided and they do the rest, it's a brilliant service that saves our team precious time. I would highly recommend the Store Room services."
Kay Salem, Customer Care Co-ordinator, Rok
"The Store Room provides a professional and friendly service to their clients and we would not hesitate to recommend them"
Sarah Adams, Quantity Surveyor, Henry Boot Construction (UK) Ltd
"As much as these things can be, you have made the whole experience of house moving pleasant. All of your help and assistance is much appreciated. Many thanks."
Linda and Fred Harris, Bradford.
"I though it appropriate to express my thanks for the great service we received when using the store room take away system.
The whole experience was very positive and I have listed the points with which we were particularly impressed:
Overall I would give a ten out of ten rating for the store room take away, and would certainly use the system again in the future."
- Drop off and collection the delivery of the unit was quick and efficient and the staff involved took time to explain the use of the system in full. The collection of the unit from our house was the same.
- Communication from my initial contact I was impressed with the communication throughout. My calls and e-mails were always replied to swiftly.
- Ease of use we found the unit extremely easy to use and being sited at ground level really helped when loading the heavier and more bulky items.
- Equipment - the inclusion of anchorage in the unit was extremely useful. Initially I did not think we would use it to any great extent, however it turned out to be essential.
- Security we were most impressed with the level of security that protected the unit. This gave us great confidence in leaving it packed and unattended at the premises overnight. The alarm link creating a call to a mobile phone is a tremendous idea.
- the store room storage facilities these are clean and well organised and I was very impressed with the CCTV security system.
- Staff - were friendly, polite and professional throughout all our dealings with the store room.
Peter Hulme, Preston
"I found the team of staff at the store room Manchester to be very professional and courteous; they helped us in every way possible. I would recommend them very highly."
Mrs V. Kenny, Salford.
"Very good, made my moving very easy, don't know what I would have done without them. Would use again and recommend to family and friends."
Mr K Baker, Leicester
"The convenience of having storage on site during my renovations was invaluable"
Felicity Owen, Knutsford
"A real innovation cant believe it hasnt been invented before"
C R Tweed, Wilmslow
"Very convenient and excellent security features the staff were very helpful and explained everything to us in very simple terms"
P Latham, Warrington
"Loved everything about it, really clever idea and an excellent product"
Mrs Allen, Preston